Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lachanal/public_html/thetweetbay.com/faq.php:1) in /home/lachanal/public_html/thetweetbay.com/includes/config.php on line 1

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/lachanal/public_html/thetweetbay.com/faq.php:1) in /home/lachanal/public_html/thetweetbay.com/includes/config.php on line 1
TheTweetBay

Frequently asked questions

To change your password visit Account settings at the top of your page. Or you can click here.

To change your email visit Account settings at the top of your page. Or you can click here.

If you forgot your password you can click here.

To purchase a tweet go to the Marketplace and select buy on the twitter account you want to send a tweet from.

The Federal Trade Commission requires full disclosure of paid endorsements from advertisers. To comply with these laws, #ad is automatically added to the end of your tweet.

If a tweet you purchased was denied, check your message complied with twitters terms of service. If it comply with twitter.com terms you can go to Paypal.com and open a dispute to get 70% of the purchase back. (the other 30% that TweetMerchant.com took as a commission is non refundable).

You can go to Paypal.com and open a dispute to get 70% of the purchase back. (the other 30% that TweetMerchant.com took as a commission is non refundable).

You can go to Paypal.com and open a dispute to get 70% of the purchase back. (the other 30% that TweetMerchant.com took as a commission is non refundable).

When you apply for your account to be added to the Celebrity Marketplace it must have over 20,000 followers, we will review the twitter account in 48 hours or less and accept or deny it to be listed in the Celebrity Marketplace. If it has been over 48 hours since you have submitted it, and the twitter account has over 20,000 followers, you can visit our Contact Page and send us a message asking if we received it. We will reply with information if we have received it or not, and if we have accepted or denied it.(If we denied it we will give you a reason)

Look at the top of your page and you will see “Add Account” this link will take you to a page to let you add another twitter account. Or you can click here to go to the same page.

To approve a tweet you can either click the link in the email you received to notify you that you just sold a tweet, or you can go to the top of your page and you will see ‘Tweets Sold’, click this link and you will be taken to a page to see all the tweets you have sold and approve or deny them.

No, you are allowed to sell tweets on twitter.com.